Falling into TRUST


by Sue Krebs
The concept of TRUST has been playing around in my head lately.  I want more trust - I want to trust my inner guidance, my knowing-ness, my connection to Source, my intuition.  I want to TRUST myself more.
I'm a person who spends a lot of time in her head.  I like to know things.  I like to learn and to figure out how things work.  I like to know the why so that I can understand.
But I'm learning that life is an energetic ride - and a truer measure of where we're heading is not a matter of knowledge but of emotion.  Our feelings guide us into alignment with all that we're wanting, dreaming, aspiring and expanding into.
So I'm practicing being happy.  I'm making feeling good my number one priority.  I do things only because I want to.  I'm catching the word "should" and eliminating it from my vocabulary.  ...And do you know what?  It's working.
Life has become a series of little miracles and amazing happenings.  I see beauty wherever I look.  It's utterly mind-blowing how much beauty there is to appreciate in our physical world.
This is where TRUST comes back into the picture.  Am I where I want to be?  In some ways, yes; in other ways, no.  But I'm leaning on TRUST to see me through.
There's still much I don't understand, but I TRUST I know everything I need to right now.
I still don't know what form my business will take, but I TRUST that it will be revealed to me in perfect timing, and I TRUST that it will fulfill my dreams in ways that I can't even imagine right now.
I don't know how thousands of dollars are going to show up in my experience, but I TRUST that the Universe (which is infinintely more capable than I at this) will orchestrate everything in the best possible way.
I know that what I see in my life right now is the result of what I've given my attention and focus to in the past.  And I TRUST that by keeping my focus on things that geel good to me now, I'm creating a future full of all kinds of things that I want and that will give me more reasons to feel happy.
That's what the saying, "Our power is in the NOW," is all about.  It is in our NOW that we focus our energy and attention.  And it is that focus that creates the next moment of NOW.  In fact, that's all we really have to work with - an endless string of NOWs.
When doubt and fear creep into my thoughts, as they occasionally do, I keep pulling back to my number one priority of feeling good.  I focus on how I can regain my joy, my happiness.  And again, I reach for that TRUST - believing that everything really IS okay.
As I practice relying on this TRUST, my inner guidance grows stronger and surer.  My intuition gets louder.  I gather "evidence" and "proof" that All is Well, and that the Universe really does orchestrate things perfectly.  Until I reach that place of complete knowing, until what I see matches what I'm now wanting, I will continue to TRUST that I'm on the right path, on MY path, to becoming all that I can be, all that I already am.
Because, you see, I already TRUST that that is what life is all about - becoming ME, becoming more of me in every way possible and experiencing the power of my creating my life in any way that I choose.  It's up to me.  And I TRUST that All Is Well.
Sue Krebs | November 30, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Categories: Spiritual Awakening | URL: http://wp.me/pIFVn-3H

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas